View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:38 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys | Newsletter

Ever played w/a guy's dick as he slept/was passed out drunk

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Ever played w/a guy's dick as he slept/was passed out drunk

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:29 am

Have you ever been with a buddy who is sleeping, passed out from too much alcohol, in a tent, sharing a bed, etc., and you just can't resist touching his dick?

Please leave comments and share details!
jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby elisabeth » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 pm

yes indeed.

cold night... small tent. i couldn't help but inch my way closer and closer to his warm body. needless to say, my hands became fascinated with him.
elisabeth
Masturbater Sergeant

playing with a guys dick as he slept

Postby jackoffnow » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:11 am

I have,in high school,i wud stay over nite with a buddy i had in school,we shared the same bed,as was the custom at that time and culture of the area,"rural farm area" i wud wait till i knew he was asleep,then i wud very slowly move my hand till i wud be barely touching his thigh,i wud let my hand stay there a min,to see if he was going to react,then i wud move it toward the opening of his shorts,if he was laying on his back,this was easy!! when i felt my hand touch him there,i wud hold it still for a min.also,then i wud let my fingers move over his cock while it was still in his shorts,after doing this for a min.i wud slowly put my hand inside his shorts and grasp his cock!!!which,by this time,was hard!! i wud slowly squeeze it and rub it some,then after a bit,i wud pull it thru the opening,once outside of his shorts,i wud feel it in all its lenght,slowly stroking it,never wud i stroke it fast,even when i knew he was abt to cum,i always kept a slow stroke,sometimes i wud play with him for an hour!! start and then stop,then i wud take him all the way!!! i did this several times to him!!
jackoffnow
Masturbater Sergeant

Re: playing with a guys dick as he slept

Postby elisabeth » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm

jackoffnow wrote:I have,in high school,i wud stay over nite with a buddy i had in school,we shared the same bed,as was the custom at that time and culture of the area,"rural farm area" i wud wait till i knew he was asleep,then i wud very slowly move my hand till i wud be barely touching his thigh,i wud let my hand stay there a min,to see if he was going to react,then i wud move it toward the opening of his shorts,if he was laying on his back,this was easy!! when i felt my hand touch him there,i wud hold it still for a min.also,then i wud let my fingers move over his cock while it was still in his shorts,after doing this for a min.i wud slowly put my hand inside his shorts and grasp his cock!!!which,by this time,was hard!! i wud slowly squeeze it and rub it some,then after a bit,i wud pull it thru the opening,once outside of his shorts,i wud feel it in all its lenght,slowly stroking it,never wud i stroke it fast,even when i knew he was abt to cum,i always kept a slow stroke,sometimes i wud play with him for an hour!! start and then stop,then i wud take him all the way!!! i did this several times to him!!

the vernacular details were quite arousing.
elisabeth
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby biigdiick2 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:46 pm

back in highschool, i was friends with mostly girls.
one night, we had all been watching a movie at my house, and it was 12 or 1, i would say, when i fell asleep. i had fallen asleep while people were still over. i woke up the following morning, and my pants were down by my knees , and there was leftover of what would have normally seemed like a wet dream, but i cant explain why i pants were down.

my friends definitely left at some point after i fell asleep, but i have a feeling one of them wanted a little action with me. i didnt do any investigation though
I have a cam
biigdiick2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby truman » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 am

I had my bachelor party a little over a year ago, and all of my groomsmen shared a hotel suite with me. We got back from the bars at like 2 am and I was hammered, but still aware of what was going on. So my best man and I shared the main bed and the rest of the guys slept in the sitting room area. My buddy wasn't as drunk as I was, but he did all of the drunk hugging and kissing stuff. Then, when we went to bed, a couple of minutes later he said he was burning up and was going to strip. I mumbled something, but after a while I heard him breathing like he was asleep. He'd been my best bud for about 3 years and I have always been curious, so I slid my hand over to his leg and kind of eased it up toward his waist. He had left his skivvies on, but I knew he was pretty sound a sleep, so I slid my hand inside the front of his shorts and felt his cock. He was pretty limp, but after a bit, he started getting hard. His hair was pretty thick, so I managed to slip his dick out of the front of his boxer-briefs to avoid pulling any hair. I was surprised to find his cock was smaller than mine because he was about my height and a little more fit. After a while, I had to take a leak, and when I got back, his rod was back inside his shorts. So I did the same moves, and he never pulled away. It was the only time I've ever touched another guy's cock. I think he was asleep most of the time, but I always wondered if he woke up for any of my exploration.

I got maybe 3 hours of sleep before I got married the next day.
truman

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:27 am

thanks for the great stories...im def at full attention right now :)~
jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: playing with a guys dick as he slept

Postby EducatedHorse » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 am

nope
Last edited by EducatedHorse on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EducatedHorse
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Re: Ever played w/a guy's dick as he slept/was passed out drunk

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 am

i finally got another chance!

bunch of us from class went to a strip club. one of the guys got shit faced n i ended up taking care of him. in more ways than one! :)
m/ohio/brn/blue/5.10/165/smooth/6.5c/constant jrkr
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

Y! IM: jrkoff_buddy
jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bos.guy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:13 pm

jrkoff_buddy wrote:i finally got another chance!

bunch of us from class went to a strip club. one of the guys got shit faced n i ended up taking care of him. in more ways than one! :)

hmmm, care like sharing those details mate?!
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby jrkoff_buddy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 am

cum on...there has to be more stories out there
m/ohio/brn/blue/5.10/165/smooth/6.5c/constant jrkr
into:
mfm
double penetration
jrkoff stories
str8 roommates
locker room
jocks/athletes
underwear
bulges
circle jrks

Y! IM: jrkoff_buddy
jrkoff_buddy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bos.guy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 am

well, i've got jerked off by a roommate while i was shit-faced
i was stroking in bed at night, after we had been drinking, and he came into my room...i guess to say good night...and caught me.
well, i was drunk and didn't say "no" when he came over to the bed and started to give me a hand :)
30, m, str8
bos.guy
Lieutenant Libido

Postby selflover » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:45 am

Once when I was really drunk I passed out at my friends house, woke up sometime during the night with him jacking me off. I pretended I was still asleep and let him finish me off. Never was mentioned nor did it ever happen again.
selflover
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby cumsocks » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Some buddies and I got hammered one night, and passed out in various positions on the living room furniture. I woke up the next morning naked, wondering why my chest was all sticky. We tried to piece together the details, my buddy Ryan passed out and I decided to give him a blow job. I vaguely remember that, because I remember drunkenly slobbering all over his cock, amazed at how hard it was while he was unconscious. I've woken up to some pretty hardcore morning wood after a long night of drinking, but lose it when the room starts to spin and I run off to go puke. The story goes, I finished him off and immediately passed out. Blowing Ryan made me insanely hard, but I was too shitfaced to really do much about it, so I drop with my mast at full staff in the middle of the living room. My other two buddies were watching, casually messing around, stroking themselves and each through their pants. According to them, they striped down and jerked off. Mike says they both stood over me and shot onto my chest. Ben says they got down on the floor and jerked me off, when I came I shot all over my chest, so that gave them the idea of where to aim. Ryan doesn't remember any of it.
cumsocks
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Cocknhand77 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Yes, I am guilty. A friend was asleep I could see he was hard and I went ahead and copped a feel.
Cocknhand77
Lieutenant Libido

Next

Return to Stories