View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:31 pm
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Share Your Car Jacking Stories

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Share Your Car Jacking Stories

Postby Sparticus » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:04 am

Any guys here into jacking off in a car?? i loved to let me my dick out of my pants when i was driving for a while, and one day i decided to go all the way, and it was a real rush cumming in my car while others were driving pass. Anyone else got any car jacking stories?
Sparticus
Lieutenant Libido

Postby dicklion » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:42 pm

I jack in my car on a regular basis. Many days I am cumming at traffic light :lol: and many of those times somone is right there in next car. I usually burst/blast all on my lap and belly and occasionally fly up my shirt or chin (hit chin once when I was watched by girls in a van next to me(sports team from locaol Univ.) :wink: :roll:

Most of the time i look at "neighbor" and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :P :shock:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby brisjkr » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:22 am

I like jacking in my 4wd coz it's so high. I can be sitting at the lights, perving on the woman in the car next to me without her
having any idea I'm naked and stroking my cock.
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby I'm Outta Here » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:32 pm

I like to drive naked and masturbate, but don't get to do it very often. If you do too, you might enjoy this video that someone posted on a naked driving list I belong to:

http://rapidshare.de/files/35662259/Tuesday_drive.wmv
I'm Outta Here
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Niagra » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:00 pm

I have came many times driving in my car... night- day.. it matters not as long as I'm alone and horny ... I'm playin!! Zippady do dah Zipidy eh. My oh my what a wonderful day!!
Niagra

Postby un-cut » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:08 am

I have never gone all the way while driving, but have done it tons of times in the car in parking ltos of stores and stuff.

Such a rush!
Sex: Male
Circumcised: No
Penis size: 6 1/4 inches
I love being watched, love watching, jerk off sessions...love recording vids on my phone. PM, and Ill record for you.
un-cut
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby brisjkr » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:15 am

beachwalker wrote:I like to drive naked and masturbate, but don't get to do it very often. If you do too, you might enjoy this video that someone posted on a naked driving list I belong to:

http://rapidshare.de/files/35662259/Tuesday_drive.wmv

NICE video! Got a link to that naked driving list?
brisjkr
Lieutenant Libido

Postby I'm Outta Here » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:52 am

brisjkr wrote:
NICE video! Got a link to that naked driving list?

Sure thing...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/drivingnaked/

:D
I'm Outta Here
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby yeppers » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:00 am

i often have to drive very late at night and in order to keep myself awake, when the caffeine wears off, i usually jack off. i just make sure i have a plastic bag around or it would get messy in my van.
yeppers

Van jacking

Postby letsplay » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:44 pm

I have a conversion van with dark tint. Except for the drivers and passengers windows it is really difficult to see in without geting real close. I love to jcak off while I sit on the couch in the back totally naked and watch ladies come and go. If I notice a really nice looker parking, I will try to park beside her car. I will edge until she returns when I will shot off right when she is getting in her car and usually only a couple feet away, totally oblivious to what is going on. What a rush.. I started jcaking off in my car when I was in college. I commuted and would sit in my car in the day lot and jack off. Sometimes if I saw a cute girl I would open my door slightly right as I was about to get off and shoot my load onto the pavement.
letsplay
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Tazz41 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:40 pm

Usually on long road trips by myself. Wear loose shorts for easy access, and a towel to clean up.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby chiefrunco » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:20 pm

Sometimes I will bring my FleshLight with me in the car at night. It's the safest way to fuck while you drive! Feels great and the danger of being seen is wild. Plus I don't have to worry about a mess since I just blast my load into the FleshLight and continue driving like nobody's the wiser.
20's
Like Girls & Showing off & Looking
chiefrunco
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby LoveThyself! » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:13 pm

Yep.. among other things, the Fleshlight it great for car jacking!
LoveThyself!

Postby PlumpLvr » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:50 pm

Great stories. Reminds me of a trip earlier this year. I'd rented an SUV because I had a lot of equipment I had to bring, this thing was huge with tinted (although not super dark) windows. I brought along an MP3 CD full of sex stories and audio clips I'd downloaded from various websites and compiled. I kept a hard on during the entire trip, slid my hand down my pants many times and even whipped it out a few times, jerking it.

It was dark by the time I was getting close to my destination, and I was hungry too so I pulled off the interstate one exit before my hotel and parked in the back corner of a cracker barrel parking lot. It only took a few strokes before I was cumming in some napkins while listening to people fuck on the car stereo! I then went in and had a great meal while reading more erotica on my PDA.

Plump Lvr
PlumpLvr
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby penisman » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:12 am

I've done this a couple of times... I make a two hours car trip twice every two or three weeks, and otherwise it's a pretty boring ride, hard to stay awake. My car is really small, so anyone can see into it really easily, which makes it pretty exciting.

I got to a store 20 minutes before it opened two weeks ago, and just sat in the parking lot (because it was across town and not worth driving back). I got a little bored, so I whipped it out and started jacking off, had to cover it with my CD case as people parked next to me, or walked past my car.
penisman

Next

Return to Stories