View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:35 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

public masturbation?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

have any women out there, masturbated in public, if so, where and how?, and men too?

masturbating in public?
58%
masturbating in front of someone?
42%

Total votes : 185

Halloween party jckoff

Postby dicklion » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:33 pm

Went to a Halloween party(on local college campus) last week and got there late- Found a group of girls sitting in a side room and got 2 great downblouse tittie/nipple shots and got ahrdon- they saw and teased so I whipped it out and jacked off for them :lol:

They stared and commented and I shot in my red plastic cup and drank it with my Mountain Dew. :? 8)

I was still hard and wlked to the lot where my car was.... I decided to try for a repeat at a party about 2 blocks from the other, near my car :twisted:

Walked in looked for group of girls that were drunk and rowdy- found them on the deck- and made a few comments and got the challenge and whipped it out and surprisingly I came in less then 7 minutes but a good load..... :shock: :)

Hard now thinking of it..... :oops:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby CWOOD » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:15 pm

I've been thinking about doing Public for sometime. I was on my way home from work yesterday and decided to pull my cock out and play. This was my first attempt at this. I didn't have any lube so after I finally got my cock out I positioned it so I could cover it with my shirt. As I drove I would play with it. The feeling was so amazing looking to see what type of vehicle was coming up next to you would it be a man would it be a woman? Would it be a truck or a car? Did I cover up in time?I was getting turned on. I took the long way home. The only problem I had it seem like I seen more cops then ever. I stopped at a light and one pulled up right next to me. I continued to caress my cock I had started getting some precum going. I figured I was about to stop and the best part of the ride happened I was stopped at a red light and a woman pulled up next to me at the light. She didn't really look over at me, but I could see her just the thought that she could just turn her head and see me was outstanding I continued to play until the light changed. I finally got home I was so horny. I went into the house with my cock still hanging out of my pants. I opened the door and got completely naked and started jacking off. Well this was my first experience with public and I know it will be many more to cum :lol:
CWOOD
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby gold47 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:19 am

Great cwood,your on your way to masturbation pleasure like never before.Plan it out in advance and have lube with you,get your dick out and pull your shirt over and go park somewhere where there is a good chance of seeing sexy girls,you do not have to be real close,you can see a lot of detail 50 feet away,sometimes you can be parked where nobody can see in your car and you can completely uncover your erection,there is nothing like starring at a pair of delisious ass cheeks in shorts or tight jeans and cumming.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby footman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Over the course of a 1/2 hour I fingered her until she came and then she returned the favor. It was intense sitting there with her Mom/Sister only a few feet away and knowing that they had no idea my dick was at full staff and being stroked by my g.f.
I did that one time at the movies with my high school girlfriend and what a rush it was! We sat all the way in the back in the corner and I was able to finger her to climax. Damn that was hot!

I too did a great deal of rubbing one out in public (without exposing myself) many times over the years when I was younger. The thrill for me, like some others described, is being able to masturbate, and climax while looking at and being in close proximity to, a great looking girl. It's even better if they're sunbathing, swimming or showing you lots of skin or that "special place" without even knowing it.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby cearul » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:16 pm

I've been masturbated by my GF (and masturbated her), and I've masturbated with my brother (in front of him, and he in front of me). I've also masturbated on the roof of my parents porch (right outside my bedroom window at the time) and in the middle of the woods at my grandparents house, and at the swimming hole near my grandparents house, right by the highway.
cearul
Lieutenant Libido

VERY public

Postby BeachBoner » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:49 am

Used to bea place called Naked City in Indiana in the mid to late 80's. First visit there was a voy-exh blast (no pun intended) Great couple scenery around the pool and the gray block "motel" (shows in there in the evening) but the best show was in the TV/lounge room just to the left of the check-in area in the round house.

After a day of carousing naked, I went into the TV room just after dark. The TV was playing an X rated movie - there were about 15 people in there on the couches, lounges and chairs. Half were naked. One guy on the couch was jacking off, harder than a rock, and watching the movie and the crowd. At the far end of the room on another couch was a guy and girl, him naked, her wearing a T shirt only, pulled up to her belly button, him sitting to her right. She had her right leg over his left leg so she was wide open. With her right hand she was slowly, gently stroking him. He only got about 80% hard; occassionallly playing with her breasts under her shirt and gently massaging her pussy.

There was a "lazy boy" chair just to their left side,so I sat down, watched the show, playing too...(tickling my balls works great to get it throbbing)

The room became more crowded; one couple came in dressed, the girl sat in a chair, guy on her lap - they watched for a bit then she undid his pants, pulled them to his knees and started jacking him off. He reached around,pulled her shirt off so her tits were on hs back.

Another naked couple came in and watched the TV and the action and were casually masturbating. The guy-girl to my immediate right were getting very aroused - so were the other watchers and players. I was hoping she'd suck him off.

The guy on the couch to myleft was ready to shoot, I guess......a girl to his left leaned over and took him in here mouth when he came - never spilled a drop.

The 2 or so hours in there were the best show I ever seen...would LOVE to go back into that scene. Maybe 4 guys in that room came, the girls enjoyed the show - I just made my chest all wet when the girl and guy to my right were masturbating each other - don't think they came, but I sure did.

That day they also had a "cutest clit" contest or a similar name friendly contest. A few girls danced naked on the stage, squatting down and spreading their legs. 20-30 guys and women were standing at the edge of the stage, "playing." No one I saw came watching the stage, but it cold have "gone there!"

Damm I miss that place.
BeachBoner
Lieutenant Libido

Postby OnSexuality » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:34 am

Well I like Outdoor masturbation not necessarily public masturbation because I love the feeling of the outside air on my penis especially if it's cold outside. So I have jacked outside a few times but only when I'm reasonably sure no one will see me so mostly I will go to huge parking lots at night. There is a college near by my house that I can go into the middle of one of the huge parking lots at night and get outside of my car and jerk off, I can hear traffic from the street go by but I know they can't see me. Sometimes I will drive up the a local mountain road in the day time and it will be so quiet and not many cars go up this road so I can get out of the car and play with my penis although I have never kept going until orgasm on that particular mountain road.
OnSexuality
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby jonr424242 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:32 pm

My most recent public masturbation was great! I was staying in a hotel in Puerto Rico, and noticed an apartment building was in plain sight from my room. I spend quite a while watching people in their rooms, and finally noticed two guys hanging out on their balcony, and that they noticed me too. I got my nerve up, and took off my robe. They really noticed me now! I was already hard with the experience, and started touching myself. It was amazing!! They kept watching and a masturbated myself to an amazing orgasm. I looked to the balcony, and they were clapping!! It was SO great. Can't wait to do it again ...
jonr424242
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby fasbiks4me » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:55 am

I
Last edited by fasbiks4me on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fasbiks4me

Craigslist for CFNM or Public msturbation

Postby dicklion » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:37 pm

been posting on Craigs for almost a year looking for public jackoff opportunities and observers. Finally hooked up with 3 female roommates last Wed ( after Xmas) we met at a coffee shop, for safety) and went to a park and into the woods and I opened up and pulled out my now 1/2 hard cock and started to stroke and as they watched and teased and taunted I got closer and as the approached I warned I was close and still fired a shot that hit the sock of one girl( skirton and lifted to show panties) they all cheered and I tayed har and did a 2nd shot(took lonegr but such a pleasure.) :roll: :wink:

They invited me to their apt this Sat and i did the same for them and a 4th friend but all were in tshirt and panties or bra and panties and 3 of them Jilled as well. 8) :shock:

I came 4 times, but the 4th was pretty dry :D Love that Craigslist. :roll:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion

Postby jadore » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:48 pm

the drive from my university and home is a couple hundred miles...and what is a girl supposed to do for those long hours on the road alone? lately i have become a huge fan of strap on vibrators (butterfly etc) though my fingers seem to do the trick nicely.

i love watching truckers reactions when they pass and see me playing with myself ;)
jadore

Postby Tazz41 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:45 am

I used to do it in my backyard in the dark, nearly no chance of getting caught. But since moving to a neighborhood with 2 story houses, I have been a little skittish. But occasionally
jack it while driving, never been seen. My favorite was a few years ago in Calif at a nudist area of a National park. I frequently drove 70 miles to romp around naked and be seen and see others. Nearly everytime, I would walk into the woods above the hiking trail somewhere and jackoff, knowing full well someone might see. I stood on opposite sides of a stream from a guy, we were both semi hard and playing with our selves while bullshitting. Seemed like no big deal. Neither of us shot our load. I watched a couple screwing, she was bent over a log while he fucked her from behind, so I kept quiet about 30 yds away and came when he filled her with cum. Good times.
Tazz41

Postby booblover77 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:39 am

One time at a waterpark, i was 15 and girl crazy. All i could see were girls in their bathing suits, had an erection most of the say from looking. I saw a girl with such a nice ass that i couldn't resist i found a spot near a fence that looked clear and jerked my throbbing cock. Was such a thrill to have my erection exposed in public.
booblover77
Private Privates

Postby Buffalo_Connection » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:31 am

i remember a hike i went on about two years ago
i was doing the adirondack mountain trail with my mom and a few other people that we've hicked with over the years
we were working our way through the woods and came to a stream that we had to cross over.
i told the others to go ahead, there was a rest stop about a mile up so i'd meat up with them there
lying on the crass in the middle of the wilderness was so wonderful
all i could hear was the wind in the trees and animals living in the forest, it's no wonder my natural urge was to start playing with myself
i decided to chance it and bring out my cock and play with it.
the cool mountain breeze on a hot day, caressing your manhood is one of the most pleasurable solo experiences i've ever had
and in the end i came in the stream
from man to nature
i've always loved that day and how pure and simple, yet how great it was.
"all systems go, soon the world will know, the fury of attack, feel the wrath of the super rad"
Sexuality: Bi
Email: [email protected]
AIM: squirrellylord666
#: 716-228-1909
Buffalo_Connection
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby voluptuousbabs » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:14 am

I've masturbated at my local public library (with a coat on my lap) . . . I've done it recently on a flight to Mexico, sitting in my seat with a blanket over me (although, I do think that the older gentleman in the seat across the aisle from me knew what I was up to 'cos he kept watching me out of the corner of his eye and, when I finally came --- it was an amazing feeling to do it surrounded by a large group of people -- he gave me the biggest shit-eating grin) . . . :shock: :lol:
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories