Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

bi male here

Want to Find a Cam Buddy Post it Here

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

bi male here

Postby bocaflorida » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 am

About 10 yrs ago (when Yahoo groups were not restricted) I used to have about 5 or 6 good online friends (both male & female) and I remember one day after I came home from work I turned on the computer and one of the female friends were online. She told me to turn on my cam (she was very much a voyeur and I am very much an exhibitionist) which I did. She watched me change out of my work clothes and asked me if I can stay naked for her. Of course I did so and then she asked me what I was doing that night. I told her after dinner I had to pay some bills and do some home office shit.

She asked me while I was eating dinner why I was getting so turned on. I told her that being on cam in front of her excites me. A few minutes later I was jerked off & came just for her.

She watched me shower a few times. Sometimes I'd jerk off for her and sometimes it was just a shower. One night a few of us were online and she told another friend she saw me showering. A few days later I had a few people watching me shower. It was so exciting that I was hard during the whole time.
bi male / exhibitionist
South Florida
7 1/4" penis
bocaflorida
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Cam2Cam