Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:39 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Zipgun » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:31 am

My most unusual j/o would be way back when. I was working in a bank, I j/o in the vault, while there was a bunch of other workers, not much more than 5ft away. :)
Its all for the fun of it. Image
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Zipgun
Major Orgasm

Postby lolita_tex » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:43 pm

One of the hottest places....quite literally....was in a tanning bed. I was laying there fantasizing and before I knew it I was cumming.
And one of the best places I've ever had sex was on a pool table......I'm not able to play pool without getting my panties wet, pool balls are nice and smooth and cool to the touch, nice to rub against your clit :wink:
lolita_tex
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Koffin Kat » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:31 pm

The strangest place Ive ever had sex would probably have to be at a graveyard. It was fun but it just didnt feel right, it started to get creepy when I had my friend bent over a tombstone.
Koffin Kat
Private Privates

Postby LoveThyself! » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:31 pm

God, Lolita... I'm so glad I'm not the only one who passes the tanning time like that! We have a few beds that only have lamps on top and a mattress on bottom, so you have to flip about halfway through the session.... but they are the best.... all warm and cozy.... and cum looks pretty wicked when it's sprayed across your tummy under a UV light! I always fantasize that the person on the bed before me (you can tell when the bed is already warm that it was just used and cleaned before you got there), man or woman, just enjoyed themselves, too. It gives the room a nice energy, I think. Anyway.... love to see your (lack) of tan lines up close and personal some day!
LoveThyself!

STRANGEST PLACE I EVER HAD SEX WAS . . .

Postby hungdumbfuc » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:17 am

This was a few years back when I dated girls, but have since realized guys are what I prefer. I was the assisitant manager of a restaurant and was dating one of the waitresses regularly. When the time came to have sex, she was the aggressor. This story isn't about the first time, but one that repeated itself many times afterward. We had been out who knows where when we decided to swing by the restaurant. It was closed, but I had a key. One thing led to another and we started fucking at the far end of the diningroom in the non-smoking section. God, she loved a long, deep fucking, so we went at it hot and heavy and buck ass naked. She had come twice, by the time I was ready to blast. When we finally regained some composure, we looked at each other and started to laugh. . . We had ridden the full length of the diningroom, dodged a few tables and even the salad bar without realizing it. True story. Couldn't hardly focus on work the next day knowinig what had taken place the night before. I think she had the day off.
hungdumbfuc

Postby kablammo » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:39 am

the strangest time was actually not all that long ago, maybe a few months. Me and my current girl went out to see some stand up comedy. We hadnt seen eachother for maybe a week, and we were both pretty hot for eachother, and although the comedy was hilarious, i think most of our attention was on one another. While we were sitting there i had my hand on her thigh, as is often the case when we're sitting anywhere together, but this time i started to more my hand up her leg closer to her groin. Nothing happend while we were there but she did the same back to me and i ended up with a hard on. When the comedy was over, we left in search of a bar, walking down the very busy street (this was in the evening in the centre of all the night life). We turned down a street thinking we might find something of interest, which we did...in another sense of the word. We started making out heavily in a doorway, kissing and groping for maybe 15 minutes, until we realised some sleazy security guards were watching, so we decided to move on....We walked maybe 50 yards down the dark side road before we started making out again. She push me up against the wall of a building, i started groping her down below, from the outside of her jeans. eventually she got so turned on, as did i, that she unzipped me and took out my cock. She beat me off for a while, while we stil made out, and then with that look in her eyes, got down and started sucking me off. At this point i was so horny that i couldnt have given a damn about the fact we were in the middle of a street, i just went with it. At several points people walked past the end of the road, one person actually doing a double take and then walking past again. And because we were also only metres away from the corner of another street, we didnt notice that someone was walking towards us until they had turned the corner and walked straight past us.....This was extremely embarassing, seeing as this guy just stared at us, looking me in the eye, while my girlfriend, still kneeling with her mouth over my cock, had just stopped moving....but as soon as he was a few meters past us she carried on.
Was certainly an interesting experience, i wouldnt say it was a particular turn on, but when you gotta do it you gotta do it!

The only other notably strange thing we've done was at one of my mates houses. Me, my girl, my mate and a female friend of his were in the living room watching tv. Me and my girl decided to go have a ciggy in his bedroom (as this is the only room in the house where he allows smoking), leaving the other two in the living room next door. Needless to say, not much sucking on ciggarettes went on, but rather sucking of mouth, and then dick. So there we are behind the curtains next to the window, me pants down and her sucking away. Im certainly not quick to climax, so we must've been there for about 15mins when suddenly the door opens and my mates lady friend just open the door, grabs her handbag, realises whats going on, lets out a gasp and a giggle, and then appologise and walks out......which completely killed my buzz as it did my grilfriends, and felled my wood like a lumberjack in a forest. So we just proceeded to our original intention of smoking a ciggarette, dreading the embarassment of going back into the livingroom. Well, a few hours later that evening after some drinking, all 4 of us end up staying in my mates bedroom, me and my girl on a matress on the floor, the other two in his bed (those two were just friends, nothing was going on between them). Like we often do we hugged and very slowly and gently stoked eachother (its very relaxing and works as a good way to drift off into a nice sleep). However this time, due to our earlier excitment, rather than becoming sleepy we became slightly horny and just carried on for perhaps an hour at this very slow pace, until we were sure the others were asleep. Then i sped things up, bringing her close to orgasm...just before she exploded (which would have certainly woken the others up if her breathing hadnt already!) she got down under the covers and started sucking me off till i exploded everywhere. While this was all happening i think both of us just became totally unaware of our friends presence (well we obviously knew they were there, but we completely blocked them out of our mind), so at the time it didnt seem so wierd, but afterwards we kind of realised how strange it was and how likely it was they noticed.

by the by, while she sucked me off she took a swig of very cold water at several intervals before carrying on. Seriously guys , if you have a lady who sucks you off, get her to do this, its possibly one of the most intense feelings ever, the contrast between the warmth of a mouth and then the sudden coldness (which returns to warmth fairly quickly) is indescribable.
kablammo
Private Privates

Postby ekohc » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:19 pm

one of my best was in the bathroom of a pizza hut. it was late, around and they where cleaning up. and i had been in about 10 minutes taking care of buesiness, there was a group of chearleaders eating still in uniform and i couldnt resist. well they must have closed and thought everyone was out, well a girl unlocked the door and came into clean it. i stood in the shitter hopeing she wound not come that far, still stroakin it to the breach of cuming. whe opened the stall door and dropped her mop in suprize of a man masturbating with his shorts around his ancles in the bathroom. i was on the brink of cuming, whole body red and shaking. after a second she reached out and touched it, and at that second i blew my load all over her pizza hut uniform.

that was one of my best times ever
ekohc

Postby lunchbox » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:31 pm

Back when I was married (we were going through the initial divorce proceedings), I met a nice gal at a 24 hour convenience store and she was married, too. We hit it off and the topic led to extramarital sex. She'd indicated she'd be open to an experience so I asked her and she said okay.

The next morning, we get together and went into an Audubon sanctuary where we had amazing sex! I mean, outrageously great. She was nice and tight and gooey and wet. She was a screamer, too. When she came, look out...all the birds went flying!

Anyway, when I neared my climax, I pulled out and she started sucking me off and I came in her mouth. Oh gawd, it was amazing sex!

We got together twice after that. Once in or near the same place and another was am impromptu fuck in the beer cooler in the store.

I told her that I was half straight, half gay and she didn't understand that until I said "bi" and a light went on and said, "ohhh! me too!" :?

Anyway, when I went to work for a cab company a couple years later, I find that I was working with her husband's cousin who were very close with each other. I kept my mouth shut to him for a while.

Let's see...I had sex in the emergency exit vestibule of a movie theater. Best fuck I think I've ever, EVER had! It was during "Sleepwalkers" She was 15, I was 19.
lunchbox
Private Privates

Postby drewe » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:01 pm

Weirdest or strangest places?: I lost my virginity on a life guard tower on the beach. I remember in the middle of Balboa Park (anyone know where that is?) at this big tree under a blanket, near the science museum, in broad daylight. I think the tree is roped off now, but it wasn't roped off many years ago. Other places I can remember, later in life: on the beach, in the woods, in my office, at work during working hours. Actually, at a couple of places during the course of my employment, sometimes outside. In the backyard, on the porch (damn I miss that ex-boyfriend I wonder what he's up to!).

Sometimes, I will masturbate in traffic while commuting. Hell, why not? Except sometimes it can be dangerous during stop and go. Would love to explain to the insurance company what caused that accident, right? Other than that - and my history - it's pretty tame these days.
drewe
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby BigBob » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:32 pm

MMmmm, makes me wanna work wherever you do, nice to have such great co-workers ;)
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Wanker023 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:51 am

BigBobNC what is the strangest place you have ever masturbated in?
Wanker023
Major Orgasm

Postby BigBob » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:19 am

Umm, I already posted it :P
Love to chat with women, PM if interested
Very straight.
BigBob
Five Star General Genatalia

Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Postby ManicMasterbater » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:53 am

Well, it was in a face to face confession while a priest watched. I actually got to lay down and finger in front of him. His excuse was that he wanted see how I "sinned." LOL! So, I played along. That bench was soaking wet when I left. He started to massage his own cock through his clothes and nearly drooled when I came.
ManicMasterbater
Private Privates

Postby bksox3 » Tue May 02, 2006 12:41 am

i jacked off in the middle of a street...i stopped the car, got all naked to my socks, and went for it. It was like 3 a.m. and no one in site it was exciting.
bksox3
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby bksox3 » Tue May 02, 2006 12:42 am

also at a public phone booth...had the phone in my hand but wasn't talking to anyone, it was a nice stroke. i came on the phone book.
bksox3
Masturbater Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Stories