Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:31 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Newtype » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:27 am

I can think of a couple.
One time I was staying with some relatives, my grandma, actually.
She sleeps downstairs instead of 'her' room upstairs, which said told me I could sleep in.
Well, I was laying in bed, incredibly horny, so I jacked off in my grandma's bed. It was strange to say the least.

Another time I was at the dentist, to get my wisdom teeth taken out, and I was really nervous about it, so I rubbed one out in the bathroom there, thinking about one of the Dental Technicians (aka nurses). I wonder if they thought it was weird when the dentist and the same nurse were taking out my wisdom teeth and I got another hard on. lol
Sex: Male
Circumcised: No
Sexuality: Straight
Messenger: [email protected]
~ Where's my free drinks and midnight friends? Lets ditch this party for your bed ~
Newtype

Postby Stefan » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:03 pm

ive a few different stories from when i was younger...

on a bench outside belfast city hall, my girlfriend of the time was lying down with her skirt pulled up and me fucking her. this was during the height of the troubles and we were caught by the british army who found it really amusing.
another time was in a local park during the afternoon. she was on her knees blowing me while, unknown to her, some guy was watching and wanking as she did it. that was a big turn on for me.
in the grounds of the local church. me and my mate went out with 2 friends and they used to blow us in the church gronds. was funny at times as we would be talking to each other while the girls sucked our cocks.
used to go out with a girl who always wore skirts and tights, so we ripped a hole in the tights and had a lot of fun. fucked her in the hall of her house while her parents and sister were in the living room, just through a door. on her front porch she would wank me and i would finger her. that was good.
Stefan
Masturbater Sergeant

Sex in Hawaii

Postby Riknks » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:44 pm

A few years back, I was living in Hawaii. And at the time, our neice was staying with us, so, my girlfriend and I did not get it on enough. One day, she was at work and my neice was at home. I was extremely horny and really needed to get off. Since I could not do it at home, I decided to drive to this tourist area on the windward side of the island called The Valley of the Temples. I guess it is a worship place or something. That is where I went to masterbate. It was kinda awkward in my car and I did not want to be caught. So, on the way there, I stopped and picked up a sex mag of some sexy asian girls. I parked at the Temple and put a rubber on (so it would not be messy) and looked at the pics in the mag and had an explosive orgarm right there at the Temple.. The gawds were probably frowning on me that day... I just needed to release...
Riknks
Private Privates

Postby danielx » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:20 pm

On a train, in front of a middle aged woman who had fallen asleep. No one else in the carriage, well not up that end, anyway. the possibility of her waking up and catching me was a real turn-on, but I had a newspaper ready, just in case I needed to hide it quickly.

I came before my station and left a deposit on her skirt. I don't know what she thought when she woke up.
danielx
BANNED

Postby garnite1 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:53 pm

hmm well i havent had sex in a strange place but i guess the strangest place i've ever j/o is the sea! in the middle of the day haha! it was quiet okay and i found myself in the sea when i came across one of those rele nice warm spots, kinda made me horny then and there, no one was around so i sat down and just played with myself, the warm sea felt so nice against my dick thou, heavenly almost :P felt great too as well in such a public place, almost geting caught is such a turn on ;) x x x
garnite1

Postby harleyd » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:32 pm

The strangest place? I guess that would be my friend's dog pen!!! Everyone had gone to bed except the two of us, it was a beautiful night and I found him sitting alone outside in the dog pen. I pulled up a chair and took my pants off. He was waiting with his beautiful cock out, slowly stroking it. I couldn't wait to get my mouth around it. I leaned forward and took him entirely in my mouth sucking, and licking wanting him to cum in my mouth. But he stopped me and I sat back in my chair, he leaned forward and started eating me. He was so awesome! I never wanted him to stop. Then he put 2 fingers in my pussy pressing the g-spot until I thought I would explode. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he gently put a finger in my ass, it was just amazing. Then we fucked, this man just rocks my world! Then just to finish up, he shot his load on my ass. Awesome night.
harleyd
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby longsword » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:58 am

hey all. i never wear underwear under my hiking shorts so i can j/o on the trail. when the trail looks clear i unzip, pop it out and pump going along the trial. i got caught the other day at a switchback. i was going up and a woman coming down and i didn't see her but she saw me. :oops: instead of freakin out she wanted to watch me do it. she liked that my cock was shaven so i let her jack me off. it was the first time i let a total stranger pump my cock and i think it was one of my biggest cum load ever. on a few hikes i would take off the shorts and go off the trail so branches and tall grass brush under my cock and balls.
longsword
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Waddy89 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:43 pm

Sex - At 40,000 feet

J/O - My old college classroom
Waddy89
Private Privates

On a Bus downtown

Postby big8cal » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:13 pm

The hottest place I ever jacked off was on a public bus downtown. I had been in Barnes and Noble reading hot nasty stories and was so close to having an orgasm that when I got on the bus I new it would not take much. This beautiful buisness women got on and she had on this supper shear blouse I could make out her Hot lacey bra and the as she sat her tits were so big that the blouse opened up a little V and could see in and see the tops her beautiful tits. I started playing with my cock in my pocket and rubbing it against my thigh while staring at those hot tits. all of a sudden I could not hold back any longer and shot my load in my pants... good thing they were dark blue. the crazy thing is you could smell that unmistakable aroma of cum, and she kind of looked around to try and figure out where it was coming from. I am sure my flushed face gave me away.... :oops:
jakin off mutual JO with ladies and men
big8cal
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby harleyd » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:26 pm

Maybe next time Wacco!!! Puke on the shoes huh? Musta been fun!
harleyd
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby fapomatic » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:49 am

I got wanked by a friend while we were on a school choir trip together. We were in a catholic church, and we got in an empy confessional booth and went at it.
fapomatic
Masturbater Sergeant

At a bar watching 2 hot drunk girls play pool...

Postby dicklion » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:38 pm

I was drunk and sitting in a booth against wall , a little shaowed over there.

My GF was with one of her friends who was playing pool with this hot black girls- my GF's friend is pale, PALE white.

Anyhow they were all drunk and leaning all over the pool table shoing panties, asses and tities,

I was stroking my growing hardon in corner and took it out to jack it and as I got close oneof the players looked my way smiled and I shot all on my purple Mardi Gras shirt.
8) :wink:
masturbate 1-3 times a day ( occasionally I will do it 5+ times)
Have relationships and have regualr frequent sex and this makes me jackoff more.
write to : [email protected]
Love to jackoff in front of a group of ladies, outside anywhere
dicklion
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby kobeer10 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:04 am

as i've mentioned in another post I have had regular sessions with a female boss, on many occassions we had either j/o in front of each other or j/o each other, full sex and oral both ways at work. Most of these were either in her office at weekend or evening overtime, some other occassions were in meeting rooms. We used to msn each other horny thoughts, which usually got us extremely hot. On one such time she got really horny and said "I need to suck ur cock", with an offer like that I would have been a fool to resist, so off I went to book a meeting room, no such luck as they were all in use. The only alternative was the ladies visitor toilets, we were so horny we took our chance, abt half way through the toilet door opened and someone went into the cubicle next door, all i can remember is hearing the sounds of an unknown colleague/visitor taking a piss whilst my boss was swallowing my load, i had to be really silent that time. I've since left the company but an still in regular contact with her, busily thinking up our next challenge :twisted:
Size when erect: 6''
Circumstised: No, but a frenzied bout of sex when I was younger tore my frenulum
Nationality: English
kobeer10
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby kissydoll » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:23 am

not so much a strange place but had sex behind a chruch once, and masturbated in my best friends bed while she was in another room fucking her boyfriend!
kissydoll
Private Privates

Postby kobeer10 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:38 am

always make a habit of having a wank at work, not every day you know, but at least once, to make my mark
Size when erect: 6''
Circumstised: No, but a frenzied bout of sex when I was younger tore my frenulum
Nationality: English
kobeer10
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories