View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:44 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masterbating at work

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby cyrushkcurtis » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:27 pm

Used to work in an office where I was alone most of the time. Need I say more?
cyrushkcurtis
Private Privates

At Work

Postby s4ua » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:50 pm

There was this girl with a real hot ass. She always wore tight skirts or pants. After watching walk around for a while. I would get a boner. Then to the mens room and jerk off. Her ass was so hot, big and round. Yummy
s4ua
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby dragons-and-demons » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:44 am

[deleted]
Last edited by dragons-and-demons on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragons-and-demons
Private Privates

Postby Weird Al » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:52 pm

I jack at work almost once a day. I currently work by myself. Work on the computer with my cock and ball rings, stroking and reading the mastubation page. Use some weights to ball sac stretch.
A few year ago I had a female that shared space with me. Liked to stroke in the bathroom while she was in the other bathroom, knowing that she had her pants down along with mine. We would sometime engage in a jack and jill session. It would start out as a jill session for her. I l would ike to stimiluate her Clit an Labia with artist brush while she would suck her own nipples. She has one of those beautiful cunts that has a labia minora that protrudes past her labia majora. Meaty Lushious Pussy Lips with a nice hard Clitoris to match. When she was oh so close, I would pull out my dick, she would squeeze the top of my nut sac while I stroke her and myself. We would both cum together. A Glorious Mutual O.
How I miss working along side of her. Call her up every so ofter while my ball are girded. She come by my current space one and a while. I make sure to have on my rings under my pants. Trying to get her to Jack and Jill again.
Weird Al
Masturbater Sergeant

at work

Postby fmyself » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 pm

im going to in about 1/2 hour take 3 ice cubes, go into the bathroom and shove them up my ass while jacking
fmyself
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigbreastedteacherfan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 pm

I have masturbated at work only about a half-dozen times over the past 20 years. But the last time was about three weeks ago, when I was in the restroom by myself, and I imagined making love to my son's middle-school English teacher, whom I'd seen for the first time the night before at the school's open house. She'd been wearing an open-armed, tight blouse that not only looked as though it was staring at me, it was cross-eyed. As I stroked myself, without even thinking about it, I imagined this woman thrusting herself against me. Needless to say, I came like a skyrocket.
bigbreastedteacherfan
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby gold47 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:43 am

Years ago i worked in a electric cord factory,i run the machine that put the plastic coating on the copper wires.Right accross a walkway from my machine,about twenty feet away was the inspection station,girls wouls sat in a chair with a panel in front of them plugging cords in the panel to check them.The closest station to me had a sexy long legged brunette working at it,and on this day she was wearing tight thin wore out jeans.
The panel in front of her hid her from mid belly and up but from there down was in plain view,i could stare right between her legs and she would not know.This day she was showing a very deep cameltoe,her pussy lips had to be large because her jeans were up in her at least two inches.I kept looking at her and trying not to get a hardon.To the left of my machine was the tool room of the maintanence department,it was a big wire cage with a door at the far end,so i let my hardon settle down and i went in the tool room,there is no maintanence crew on the shift i worked.I went into the corner of the cage that was close to my machine,the wall was lighned with cabinats,i looked through a small space between two cabinats and i could see the girls legs and cameltoe clearly,i unzipped my jeans,pulled it out and got a quick erection and i stroked while looking between her legs,still about 20 feet away,i started cumming and i held on to one of the cabinats while i dripped cum on the floor,then i smeared the cum aroung with my shoe.
gold47
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby eagleday » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:29 pm

I did once, in my office toilet. I just sat and got nothing to do and then I got horny, and I did it.
eagleday

Postby voluptuousbabs » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:34 am

I've done some jillin' in the bathroom where I work . . . I always find it extremely erotic because the spaces between the stall doors are really large and, if anyone had a mind to, they could just stare at me peeing or playing with my tits and my clit . . .

I've recently tried masturbating in my cubicle . . . this was EXTREMELY exciting for me!!! I have a huge chair and my back faces outward so no one is able to actually see what I'm doing as they walk by . . . I brought a really really sexually charged novel that I love to read to get me excited (I have many of them) and was reading it but pretending to be working on my computer . . . then I undid my top and started fondling my tits through my lacy and silky bra (also something that really turns me on) . . . Oh how my nipples were hard!!! Needless to say, I was so ready to get off!!! Then I unbuttoned the trousers I was wearing and slipped my hand down my pants, into my panties and started playing with my clit . . . God, was I hot!!! But I had to be really careful not to make any noise (because it's basically an open concept office and I'm a tad noisy when I'm excited) or move too much so people wouldn't figure out what I was doing -- hard to do when all my hips wanted to do was move back and forth on my fingers! I was really wet by then so I slipped three fingers into my cunt and started to piston them in and out of my twat, my cheeks turning red from the exertion of trying not to move too much and trying not to make noise . . . but, of course, this was a huge turn on so it didn't take me long before I had the most AMAZING orgasm I've ever had!!!! That's the first time I've done something like that in my office . . . but it was such a mind-blowing experience that I just have to do it again!!! Perhaps I'll make it a regular thing!!!! :P
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby pete4 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:44 am

voluptuousbabs wrote:I've done some jillin' in the bathroom where I work . . . I always find it extremely erotic because the spaces between the stall doors are really large and, if anyone had a mind to, they could just stare at me peeing or playing with my tits and my clit . . .

I've recently tried masturbating in my cubicle . . . this was EXTREMELY exciting for me!!! I have a huge chair and my back faces outward so no one is able to actually see what I'm doing as they walk by . . . I brought a really really sexually charged novel that I love to read to get me excited (I have many of them) and was reading it but pretending to be working on my computer . . . then I undid my top and started fondling my tits through my lacy and silky bra (also something that really turns me on) . . . Oh how my nipples were hard!!! Needless to say, I was so ready to get off!!! Then I unbuttoned the trousers I was wearing and slipped my hand down my pants, into my panties and started playing with my clit . . . God, was I hot!!! But I had to be really careful not to make any noise (because it's basically an open concept office and I'm a tad noisy when I'm excited) or move too much so people wouldn't figure out what I was doing -- hard to do when all my hips wanted to do was move back and forth on my fingers! I was really wet by then so I slipped three fingers into my cunt and started to piston them in and out of my twat, my cheeks turning red from the exertion of trying not to move too much and trying not to make noise . . . but, of course, this was a huge turn on so it didn't take me long before I had the most AMAZING orgasm I've ever had!!!! That's the first time I've done something like that in my office . . . but it was such a mind-blowing experience that I just have to do it again!!! Perhaps I'll make it a regular thing!!!! :P

That's really hot Babs - great detail for us guys to really get off on!

Would be god to work in an office with u :)

Pete
pete4
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:21 am

Ooh, that would be interesting . . . I think I'd like that . . . lots of nooks and crannies to have fun in! I'd love to try getting off in the file room . . . where there's a high chance that someone could walk in and I'd get caught . . .

Glad you enjoyed it . . . I totally enjoyed the experience!! :wink:
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Lifeguard

Postby ilovepanties » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 am

When I was 16, I got my first job as a lifeguard at a pool. On Saturday's, I worked with this sexy, full-bodied 20 year old. She was a black white mix and her skin was gorgeous. When it would get slow, we'd go into the office just to talk, to get out of the chlorinated air. It was cold in the a/c office and she would pull her legs up on the chair to stay warm. All she had on were deck shorts and when she pulled her knees to her chest, I could see her full thights, the outline of her ass, traces of her inner thighs as they dissapeared into the shorts. I couldn't help but steal glances and she caught me once, but she wasn't embarrassed. She kept her legs up on the chair, her eyes got wider and a slight smirk crossed her face. I really got off on that she thought it was amusing and kept her legs in that position so I could keep looking. :wink: I probably could've fucked her if I'd known what I was doing.

At lunch that day, I told her I was going to take a walk, and I found this hill covered in brush in this vacant lot near the pool. I hiked down the hill a ways and behind the brush, stroked to the thought of her teasing me with those long chocolate legs and soft round ass.
ilovepanties
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby piperjohn2 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:27 pm

I used to masturbate every night at work, I worked 11-7 and it was fun finding a different place to whip up a batch of fresh cream. When I switched to days and back in a machine shop I masturbated when I was running a Horizontal Boring Mill, another time I humped a big old 100 KW diesel generator when I was in thethe feeling was awesome, picture a vibrator you ride...javascript:emoticon (':lol:')
Laughing

Johnny
piperjohn2

Postby voluptuousbabs » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Oooh, Johnny!!! Just the kinda guy I like . . . one who's not afraid to try out the "unknown"!! Bravo, my friend!

Here's a side note for pete4 who liked my little office jilling story . . . I almost got caught one day last week!! Haa haaaaa!!! My boss walked into my cubicle and I could just get my bra, top and skirt down before he could catch me . . . whew!!!! Ahhh, but it didn't stop me . . . as soon as he left my cubicle, my hand was right back at my pussy, and I was tweaking my nipples once again!!! *laughing*
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby littledawg1961 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:37 am

I would love to work in the cubicle next to you.
littledawg1961
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories