Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:28 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Where's the strangest place you've ever had sex and/or j/o?

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby gpmgsf » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:55 pm

Having been married twice, I have been lucky in that both of my wives have at some stage in the relationships been very willing and adventourous on the wierdest/riskiest place for having sex fun.

With my first wife, we had sex at every chance that we got, whether it was touching, oral or full on fucking. Regardless of the location, if we wanted it, we went at it!
We did it in her bedroom, in the bathroom at her parents, (while they were in the house!), in my car. We would regularly use a public toilet for a fuck, suck or wank. But the riskiest place was on a public footbridge over the local mainline railway during the day. We had gone for a walk, both got horny, stopped for a kiss and cuddle on the bridge when Bev said that she wanted fucking there and then. Naturally, I said Ok and so she turned round and leant against the fence for me. I lifted her skirt to one side and went to slip my cock up her cunt but she stopped me, saying that she wanted it up the arse. Oh well, what the lady wants, the lady gets, and she did get it, all the way up her. Needless to say, I didnt last very long, but we more than made up for it at home later!

Jessica, my current wife is also a horny little minx and is willing to do anything, anytime, any place.
We have fucked sucked and wanked all over the place in private and in public, but the best time recently has got to be when we stopped at a parking bay on the side of the A303 in Wiltshire, during the day and had a full blown fuck over the car bonnet whilst other drivers were going past and could see everything.

Both girls names have been changed, "just in case"
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby luvheels » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:48 am

Sex:
- blowjobs/handjobs in car in underground parking lot at work during lunch time
- at night in parking lot at work with her bent over the fender of her car
- at night on couch in owner's office at work
- at night on the floor in the middle of the office

Masturbation:
- at night at female co-worker's desk (shot my load on her desk)
- at night at female co-worker's desk using her high heel pumps (shot my load in them)
- in my back yard at night while wearing an open crotch bodystocking, thigh high stiletto heel boots with my aneros inserted
luvheels
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby Str8FLguy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:11 pm

when i was younger my parents were out of town and i was super horny one night and i wanted to try stroking off outside, so i got a blanket and layed out butt naked in the back yard looking up at stars, stroked off and shoot a huge load all over myself.....then one time i stroked off in a airport hotel lobby bathroom late one night before i got on a over night flight
Str8FLguy
Private Privates

Cat sitting

Postby navital » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:20 pm

Was helping a female friend in university when she went away on a trip - went to her house every day for two weeks to feed her cat. Went into her bedroom and found her lingerie, and j/o while in her house, sitting on her bed, with her bras and panties next to me. Once the cat was in the room - hope it didn't squeal on me when she got back.
navital
Private Privates

Postby thickeight73505 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:00 pm

Probably outside in my backyard or in the woods by a golf course
thickeight73505

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Have posted to this string before, but I remembered a couple more. My wife's parents house is really dark if the porch light isnt on. So when we were dating, I remember us screwing standing up leaning against the wall on the front porch. I pulled out and shot my load on the wall. The remnaints stayed on the wall for weeks. A few times in calif, I masturbated along a foot trail in the woods near a stream that ran into Bass lake. Its a nudist area, I would be where I could see the trail, but couldnt be seen. Nude people would walk along and I would stroke watching them. On one occasion I was nude in the stream at a secluded spot leaning on a boulder. I started stroking it and soon came. Sitting in my afterglow still hard, a woman and man walked out of the forest naked about 40 yards away. We waved to each other and he gaveme a thumbs up. I guess they watched me, maybe it wasnt as secluded as I thought.
I went there quite often over a 5 week period, I masturbated everytime.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby Shinobi-UK » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:07 pm

I jacked off once while in a classroom with a girl. I was there to help her read her exam paper and she had great tits and red hair which is my fave so I got out a notebook put in on my lap and got my cock out and jerked to orgasm while she had no idea what I was up to.
Shinobi-UK
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby bigdtx8 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 am

When the wife and I were still dating we grabbed a sleeping bag and walked a couple of blocks to the local park. It has nature area thatis not as groomred as the rest of the park. We found a dark place "kinda" away from people but close enough that we could see/hear them and spread out the sl bag. This was at night in the summer under a sky full of stars. Sublime.

After I had graduated high school I was living with my g.f. and her mother in their house. One night my g.f. and I were horny but her Mom was in the next bedroom. It was still early so she was still awake. I was wearing bluejean cutoffs so when I got an erection I poked it trough the leg opening and we had sex. The door to Cher's bedroom was open and her Mom could have walked down the hall at any time and caught us. We figured we'd just lie there, me between Cher's legs and my dick inside of her, and and say that we were just laying next to each other if the Mom had walked by.

Like she'd have believed that not to mention being busted with a big fat hardon when she would have eventually made me stand up. Guess I wasn't thinking clearly with all the blood somewhere other than my brain. However, had we been caught it would have been worth it to see the look on her Mom's face when I stood up though.
bigdtx8
Private Privates

Postby bigbreastedteacherfan » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:39 pm

I've attended two separate colleges over the years, and at both colleges, I've sat in their microfilm room and masturbated to microfilms of Playboy Playmate centerfolds. (One of the rooms had windows leading out to the main room, so I had to be careful not to be seen.)

Although those are my only other such public adventures than the following, when I was 13, I masturbated against a fur coat at a K-Mart store.
bigbreastedteacherfan
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby eagleday » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Let's see... I think you may choose which is the most unique:

- At the terrace of my home at midnight. I've done it twice. The breeze was so cool that I was made horny by it.
- At my brother's backyard. He and his wife was out when I decided to drop by and found his house empty. The doors were locked of course but the backyard was accessible. I laid there naked and masturbated and let my cum sprayed on the wet grass.
- In my office's toilet.
- In an empty soccer field when I went home at night. I wore nothing but running shoes, socks and a wristwatch.
eagleday

Postby orallyserve » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 am

i masturbated a few times on a bus with people all around. Also in front of an elevator-big adrenalin rush because if you orgasmed right when the door was opening would you have the ability to hide it?????? It was in an apartment building and you could see where the elevator was--the closer it got to you the more adrenalin and the more intense things got-no I was never caught. Once had some lady guests over and was chatting-they were in the living room and I was half in the bedroom and living room and masturbated to completion while chatting with them-they saw nor heard nothing
orallyserve

Postby gpmgsf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:35 am

I once sucked off a male friend under his shop counter top............whilst he was serving a customer! :twisted:
gpmgsf
Lieutenant Libido

Postby zerg » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:56 am

just walking home from school once. it was back in middle school (horny 24/7 lol)
the bus dropped off and i was way too horny to even wait to get home, so i rubbed my crotch till i had an O
zerg

Postby almost8 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:43 am

I had sex will driving. My G/F at the time sat on me with her legs resting in the passenger seat. She came 4 times but I couldnt since I didnt want to die. LOL. So she licked her juices off of me until I had to just pull over. I made her watch as I finished myself!
almost8
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Tazz41 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:15 am

Once lived in an apartment on the 2nd floor, we had a balcony that overlooked the parking lot and a open field. The railing was a solid wall, so I could go out on it naked from the waste
down and no one could see my hard cock. I could sit down on a chair and not be seen at all and stroke away, feeling the breeze on my nuts, and hear people talking and walking around
downstairs.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

PreviousNext

Return to Stories