View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:50 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Masterbating at work

Let's Hear What You've Done
*Registered Forum Users only* Sign up for free account.

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby voluptuousbabs » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:59 am

*laughing* Well, I would like you to work in the cubicle next to me, littledawg . . . we would probably have a lot of fun together . . . *sexy smile* . . .
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby littledawg1961 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:18 pm

What state are you in?
I am in the state of confusion.
littledawg1961
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:22 pm

*laughing* . . . I'm in Ontario, Canada . . . but I'm in a 'state of confusion' most of the time, too!!!
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby littledawg1961 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Do you mind if I PM you with a couple of questions?
littledawg1961
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Don't mind at all, sweetie . . . look forward to it . . .
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strk88 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Hot post voluptuous, wish you worked next to me :D
strk88
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby daveyboy601 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:15 pm

yes i enjoy wanking off at work - usually on msn with a girl doing it too - but only when my 2 co-workers are out.
any girls wanna give it a try get me on davecunnold@hotmail(dot)com
daveyboy601
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Well, I wish that you all worked with me 'cos I'm sure we would have a GREAT time together . . . *laughing* . . . :lol:

Wish that I could still get MSN at work . . . I'd be on there all day long getting off with people I know!!! Unfortunately, the writing was on the wall, I guess, and our IT department blocked it so now we can't access it anymore . . . bastards!!!! *laughing*

Daveyboy, even though I don't have MSN at work, I'm going to add you to my "friends" anyway . . . hope you don't mind . . . perhaps we can chat sometime . . . :wink:
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

mutual

Postby daveyboy601 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:51 am

babs any time but the hour difference might be a problem
daveyboy601
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 am

Awww, that's alright . . . I've got many English friends on MSN and we work it out . . . we'll work it out, baby . . . no worries . . . if not on MSN, then we'll chat by email . . . we'll have some fun! :P
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

your tits

Postby daveyboy601 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 am

btw babs love ur picture - do you want some cock pics via msn - let me know
daveyboy601
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:00 am

Ooohh, Davey, you've got my attention now, baby!! *laughing* Thank you for the compliment about my avatar . . . I would luv u to send some cock picks . . . always up for viewing and drooling over cock!!
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hannay2 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:05 pm

voluptuousbabs wrote: . . . always up for viewing and drooling over cock!!

lol, I think that by that comment alone you will have made a few readers' cocks up-and-drooling over you!! :) :)

And I have to tell you ... there was a long-running pop music TV show here in the UK that was part of everybody's childhood til it finished not too long ago now, killed by MTV and similar others. Over the years it went through occasional makeovers, and a regular feature was a group of dancers that would do a routine to one of the week's hits, a group of originally 6 girls, a mixture of blonde and brunette, buxome and slim, tall and short ... something for everyone lol ... and a few fantasies were formed lol when outfits got skimpier, skirts got shorter, that kind of thing ... :)

They changed name a time or two as the lineup or the number altered, though for a long time it stayed at "Pan's People".

Anyway, one of the girls was called Babs :) ... she was the one the cameras seemed to follow, tall, v long legs, long blonde hair, great smile ... and very noticeable large full boobs! ... and lol you can now see where all this rambling is going, right? :)

So, there was a much-loved comedy actor/writer here, and something he wrote for a TV sit-com that he appeared in cums (sorry!) to mind very easily lol when combining your avatar with your screen-name ...

The sit-com was set in a prison, and he played a good-hearted petty-crook that occasionally got nicked as a hazard of his activities. He had a first-timer younger guy as a cell-mate, and one time at the start of the younger guy's term when he was feeling very down as the realisation of his imprisonment was hitting home, Fletcher, the older guy, to lift the mood said in a fantasy-scenario-way about getting some girls in, "We could ring up those girls on Top of the Pops. Pan's People. There's one special one... beautiful Babs... can't remember her name!" :)

... lol I instantly connected that to voluptuous-you, beautiful babs :)

Anyway, this thread was originally about having fun at work, and that's where I am now and I need to be getting back on with things ...

Though, I work for myself and rent a suite of offices that I run a consultancy out of, which means I am pretty much on my own here and having that fun is never really a problem :) ... no boss coming in sneakily to interrupt lol ...

... although, maybe it isn't impossible that a client might walk in off the street with the same result If I was a little distracted by something and not paying attention to anyone coming up my stairs, lol ...

However, apart from the thought of you coming up those stairs :) there's actually another for-real connection here with you I have just realised, lol .... and it is this - my one office overlooks an inner-courtyard, and is right at the corner of an L shaped building. One floor down and just around the corner is an office whose one window looks directly on to a desk of a woman somewhere around her mid-20s who shares your voluptuous charms and tends a lot of the time to dress to her assets :)

It is just a delightful coincidence how things are arranged, but looking diagonally across that corner and down from above and in front of her when she is at her desk dealing with just the regular things, on the phone, using the keyboard, checking papers etc, her ample curves are on display pretty similar to your avatar as she rests forward to type or read off the monitor, reaches for the phone, things like that ...

... and sometimes she will have someone sitting across her desk - they are just cut off by the one side of the window but I would think they are clients/visitors, and they go through brochures etc together for a while. She shows far more then, though simply by accident - she leans forward on her desk toward them, her boobs are certainly generous and so 'sit' on the desk :) when she does that ... sometimes she will sort-of fold her arms on the desk first and her boobs rest on top as she leans, which of course pushes them up even more! lol.

Anyway however, they do need to be 'accommodated' lol .... and when they are kinda supported from underneath like this they push-up a little extra and swell even more out of the neckline of whatever she is wearing ... she usually favours fairly deep scoop-neck tops rather than blouses etc ... I am looking forward to the coming warm weather and perhaps a selection of strappy little tops :)

But right now she boob-flashes completely accidentally though rather nicely lol, and sometimes gets on the verge of overspill lol when leaning across the desk to point stuff out on the pages, stay there briefly while saying something about whatever it is :). But I am sure it is not so blatant when sitting level with her ... I am just fortunate in being able to look down from pretty much a perfect position :)

However, I think I'd much rather be looking down at you coming up my stairs instead, see how your uppercurve wobbles and ripples a little with each step :) ... unless of course you and your voluptuous friends tiptoed up wondering if you might surprise me or something :) ... I wonder what you might possibly find?

Okay, this has got way to long lol and I really need to get some work done!

Thanks for the "always up for viewing and drooling over cock" smile, lol :)

Now, where was I ....?!?!!
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby voluptuousbabs » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Awwww, that is soooo sweet!! I luved your post, hannay2!!! Over here in The Great White North, when I first moved out of my parents house and into my own apartment, I insisted that I get Top Of The Pops on BBC Kids!!! *laughing* We get some of your brit comedies but I'll have to look out for that particular one . . . sounds so funny!!

Wow, I know I'll be thinking of you today, hannay2, while I'm at work!! LOL!!! Funny that you should mention the woman in your office with her ample assets showing . . . yesterday I wore a new top that I just bought and didn't really realize how much of my breast would be showing as I move (i.e. reach for the phone, leans forward, etc.). . . guess I should've checked out the logistics of the top before wearing it that day but it's just such a pretty top that I couldn't help myself! Well, it certainly was a great day for some people in my office!! *laughing* I believe the student that works with us (who seems to be in his early 20's) got quite the eyeful as I bent down one time during the day, right in front of his desk, and picked up an envelope that I had dropped . . . and the particular bra I was wearing was a very sexy number and it pushed my already generous boobs up even more, making them look even more ample than normal . . . well, let's just say that "Kevin" (not his real name but he looks like a Kevin) nearly lost his eyeballs out of his head!!! *laughing* Anyway, I digress . . .

hannay2, let's just say I got a lot of enjoyment out of your post!!! *smile* I'm just getting ready for work . . . I'll be thinking of you as I'm picking out my outfit for the day!!! LOL!!! :P
voluptuousbabs
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby hannay2 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:05 pm

lol ... well don't take it too far else poor "Kevin" might not make it through the day! :)

If you aren't quite sure or need a second opinion though, just call ok? I can do "Wardrobe Consultant" pretty well :)

Have a wonderful day, oh and when you are standing in front of Kev one time chatting sweetly with that gorgeous smile I know you possess, just discretely emphasize a point in the conversation by hitting his desk a little sharply maybe or by smacking one hand on the other, or by giving a little heel-stamp on the floor ... but watch his eyes as he then sees that too-short ripple pass through your upper curves of your cleavage .. think "jiggle" lol ...

... and also then enjoy how he forgets how to speak lol ...

... if you want to be very cruel or just have some naughty fun, ask him a question he can answer first and just after he starts answering is when you discretely do that heel-stamp or something that sends enough of a little jerk through you to set that boob-jiggle thing going momentarily :)

And then next time you come this way you can show me how well you can do that :)

kisses and wishes :)
hannay2
Corporal Cum-dumpster

PreviousNext

Return to Stories