Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Tasting own cum ?

Postby myfirsttime » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:24 pm

I don't hate or love the taste of cum. If I'm really horny, I figure why not and swallow it either out of my hand or out of a tissue. Sometimes, that urge completely disappears after cumming, I just find it disgusting at those points. Have tasted it multiple times though.
myfirsttime
Private Privates

Postby rockcock » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:47 am

Recently I was especially horny and I made myself cum into a pot of yoghurt and I mixed it in and ate it afterwards. Couldn't taste the cum at all b ut because it was post orgasm it still took a little bit of persuasion for me to eat the yoghurt so I wasn't wasting food!
[email protected] ... always happy to recieve e-mails and PMs ... 22/M/Straight
rockcock
Masturbater Sergeant

Re:

Postby Alan » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 am

Alan wrote:I guess I don't understand what the big deal is about tasting your own cum. It is not something that I enjoy, but it is certainly not something that I am afraid of either. It is just sex.....

Yesterday, the new gal I am dating was masturbating with a bullet while I jacked off on her face (yes, this is a true story). After I got off, I could tell that she had not yet cum and appeared extremely frustrated. Not knowing just how to help her, I started to slowly kiss her lips and lick my cum off of them. She went crazy and almost immediately started to cum. I continued to clean all of my cum off her face as she passionately masturbated.

For me, tasting my cum is a non-event. Having a women that is turned on by it is fucking hot. Just my opinion.

I know I am replying to my own post; but the event was such a turn on....... We only dated for about 5 months...; but I sure do miss her!
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby oldodo » Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Like most guys, I had a a mind block against eating my cum. To overcome this problem I have told myself that since I have no inhibitions concerning ejaculating in girl's mouth, it would not be fair to ask her for something i would not do myself. It worked and now I am happy swallower. But absolutely best thing is the eating of precum. My only trouble is that I have not enough. Prostate massage during masturbation helps here (yes, I know - prostate secretion is not precum, but I like it anyway). If you haven't tasted your juices yet, do try it!
oldodo

Postby rrunnz » Fri May 15, 2009 11:46 pm

I love the taste of my cum, precum. It is true that some foods will cause your cum to be very foul tasting, I tend to stay away from those and enjoy the stickyness and smooth fell of it on my tounge.
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby MasturbationAddict1 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 pm

I am masturbating right now and am going to cum in my mouth for the first time after Reading this. I'll tell you how it goes ;)
MasturbationAddict1

Postby Jizzo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

It's been a long time since the last time I tasted my own cum. It feels so great in mouth, but I didn't like it when swallowed.
Sex: Male
Orientation: Finally defined as bi
Penis size: 6.5'' (when erect)

C2C DETAILS

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: No (sorry)

Last updated: 02/15/2010
Jizzo
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby phoenix3016 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:52 am

If I am masturbating by myself I'll sometimes lick my pre-cum off of my hand, but if I'm with a girl I'll cum on her pussy sometimes and lick it off and then give it to her to swallow.....
phoenix3016
Masturbater Sergeant

Postby ezcum » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Cum eating/swallowing is marvelous! I have eaten it every which way and
love it. I agree that once the orgasm is over the desire is extremely dulled.
But over the years I have eaten it over this 'repugnant' feeling that many of
us here can attest to. So eat it up boys and gals. Cum has a lot of protein!
lol :D
ezcum
Private Privates

Postby Alan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 am

for the past few months i have been dating a gal who loves for me to taste my cum. after i fuck her, i will lick my cum out of her pussy while she masturbates like crazy. pretty hot stuff.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 am

When im allowed to go down on her afterwards its a real treat.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

Postby rrunnz » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Alan wrote:for the past few months i have been dating a gal who loves for me to taste my cum. after i fuck her, i will lick my cum out of her pussy while she masturbates like crazy. pretty hot stuff.

Sounds like cherry pie with cream filling, very good tasting and just the right dessert.
Old Fucker!!
7 in hard.
5.5 cir.
Circumcised
Straight
Grower not a shower.
Nothing better than the taste of a woman
rrunnz
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Alan » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 am

true story.

jacked off on my gals butt this morning while she masturbated with me. I came first, and coated her asshole with my cum. I then went on to suck and lick all of my cum off of her butthole as she continued to rub her clit like crazy; she came hard while i cleaned my cum off her butthole with my tounge.

again, true stuff.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Alan » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 am

just an observation.....

the total posts to this topic is about 100 or less, yet the total views are over 46,000. while i am fully aware that many people are not prepared to share their most private moments; the overall lack of participation in this forum is a joke.
Alan
Major Orgasm

Postby Tazz41 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:18 pm

You are always going to have more lurkers than participants.that being said,your lil story is pretty hot,my gal wont let me touch her backdoor,but doesnt mind if I clean her pussy after I cum in it. I frequently taste my own when jerking off.
Tazz41
Five Star General Genatalia

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques