Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Tasting own cum ?

Share a masturbation Technique!

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Re: Tasting own cum ?

Postby TokyoMike » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:07 am

Just did the same thing last night... (posted something in the Stories section about it). Working on doing it again tonight. :D
TokyoMike
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby strokethrust » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 am

Not something i always do but when i'm this horny i love it!!!!
Have been edging over 2 hours already today and have a big load collecting from a week free wank ( or a wank free week lol)
And as i got really close i stopped stroking but i could feel it rising up my shaft. I just took a breath and controlled that surging feeling in my cock. As i got control i watched as the very creamy (pre)cum oozed out of my swollen cockhead. I licked up the first bit as it ran down my head and shaft with my finger. But it kept flowing out as i squeezed to hold it in. So i quickly jumped up and ran to my bed trying not to spill my cum on the floor. Lay back assumed the position with my leaking cock over my mouth squeezed big drops of my creamy cum onto my tongue as it oozed out warm and horny!!! But i still didn't orgasm so i lay there savouring the sweet taste and rubbed the rest into my cock making the best lube!!
Still haven't cum yet but i will as i type here now if i don't take a little break as i'm leaking again. :D
PMs welcome to share
strokethrust
Major Orgasm

Postby cme600 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 pm

I used to have a bed that had a metal headboard. I could hook my toes on to it and stare down the shaft of my cock while I masturbated. Like many of you, I would want to taste my cum, but at the last minute bailed out. But one day I waited too long. I thought I was committed to the task, but tried to bail. But I started coming before I could move my legs. I clamped hard on the end of my dick to catch the cum, but it was a gusher and was leaking through my fingers and my palm. I didn't have a choice that day. It dripped onto my lips and mouth. I could taste the salty bitterness of my semen. I released my grip and let the rest fall on my tongue. I was surprised at the silky smooth texture and how much I enjoyed it. I will admit it takes some getting used to. And I've found that it heightens the pleasure. I have since learned to adjust my diet to improve the taste. I haven't tried the headboard thing and shot it directly into my mouth for a while. Maybe I'll find a way to do that again.
cme600

Postby beaverun1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 am

yesterday I had been jacking off for an hour gently massaging my pc leaking precum in droplets and would taste ea.
once got little over the edge and I had a small amount of cum milky and taste was yummy. Continued to edge and when I decided
to let the small tingle begin, I let go and just let the cum dribble down my shaft to scoop up to taste. That orgasm was great to ! :lol:
[It's okay to cum now ! :mrgreen: ]
beaverun1

Postby handy1tongue » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm

This add such a higher level of excitement for me.....doing it in front of wife just sends my mind spinning - SO HOT~!!!

Love to hear from woman (or men who have woman) who think its hot to watch their guy lick cum off their tits
handy1tongue
Private Privates

Postby 18cutyoungdick » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:43 pm

i dont do it all the time but have done it before

i love when you cum and then use your own cam as a lube
18cutyoungdick

Postby Tiggles » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

I tasted mine again eariler this morning all over my face but mostly in my mouth and swollowed it 8)

Be a while thought go for it again after reading a post on here :D
Age 31 / Bi / Male
PMs Welcome
Tiggles
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ldopa42 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 am

On days when im extremely horny i do manage to get a bit of pre-cum. After i shoot a large load, the feeling goes away and i no longer have the urge to taste it.
Straight male in his 20s. Loves beautiful women, and of course, jacking the stick down under :P
ldopa42

Postby iammine » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 am

I have the same issue as most of you. i tend to need something to get me really horny to make me want to do it. ive only done it once when i was alone and thats when i was on yahoo chat and someone turned me on by telling me to do it. if i see someone else doing it, im more liable to do so. when i was married, my wife would occasionally give me some off her finger and that was hot, but she's gone now and it's hard for me to do it. i also (wrongly) worry that if i have some kind of disease, i can spread it by eating my own. who knows, maybe tonight ill try it again.
iammine

Postby selfsucker » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:21 am

i like to lay back on th ebed with my legs over my head and point my cock straight into my mouth and wrap my lips around the head and shot my cum straight into my mouth then swallow it as i continue to cum. it is so good tasting.
selfsucker

Postby JerkingDave » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 am

Ive been eating my own sperm from the moment my balls started making it and love the taste. I was shocked later in my teens when i found this wasnt common and considered to be disgusting. I feel quite sorry for you who dont want to lick it or cant bring yourselves to try. When i wank ive got 2 things to look forward to, the orgasm followed by the cleanup :P
Quality not quantity, edging is the way to do it.
JerkingDave
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby azsenior » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:11 am

I eat my cum & like it. Now I want to taste another guys.
azsenior

Postby masterdebate » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm

I too, like many, enjoy the thought of eating my own cum but when the time comes to actually do it, I lose the desire to do it. The only time I've managed to actually get it in my mouth is when I've given myself a facial and even then, I still don't take time to actually enjoy it. Maybe one day...
masterdebate
Private Privates

Postby robothive85 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 am

Haven't done this in a while, but I used to lay on my back, arch my legs as far as I can over my head and shoot my load straight into my mouth. I haven't had the desire to recently though. :(
26/m
Straight but have experimented with guys
Want to chat? M/F fine, please PM!
robothive85

Postby eliminator » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm

i always WANT to taste it before, but, like you guys, whenever i cum, the feeling goes away

though, i did lick it once, tasted a bit salty from what i remember :?
eliminator
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Techniques