Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Has anyone found your sex toys ?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Has anyone found your sex toys ?

Postby bocaflorida » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 am

I'm sorry if this topic has been posted before and / or its in the wrong forum.

Question: Has anyone found your sex toys? I am more interested in hearing anyone besides your partner.

A few years ago I was taking a bath one night and got real horny so I decided to use my toy in the bath. After I came really hard (as I always do using my plug), I finished my bath and then went to bed.

The next morning while I was watching tv there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door I totally forgot that I scheduled an exterminator to come and spray the rooms. I went back to watching tv (living room in the front of the house) and let her do her thing. After she was done she had to pass me to leave so I got up to thank her and show her out but she was moving pretty fast towards the door. She said goodbye without making full eye contact and opened the door to leave. I noticed her face was much redder then it was when she first showed up but I just thought it was due to her being warm from working so I did not think much of it until a few minutes later when I had to go to the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom and started unbuckling my pants to take a pee when I noticed the curtain to the tub was open. I then went to close it and thats when I realized I left the butt plug from the night before in the tub. Millions of things raced through my head: did she see it, did I leave the curtain open, did she open it to spray around the tub, was her face red because she was blushing, was she in a hurry or did she race out of the apt not to make eye contact?

I spent the rest of the day thinking about it and I came to the following conclusion. Not only did she see it but I think she actually moved it. I always put the toy up by the faucet but this morning it was in the tub. I know I did not do that.

Too bad she never came back because she was pretty cute....lol
bi male / exhibitionist
South Florida
7 1/4" penis
bocaflorida
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Return to Just Chattin'