Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Private Messages during masturbation

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Private Messages during masturbation

Postby Alan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 am

I seem to be one of the few (perhaps only) members that enjoy trading PMs while masturbating. Obviously I get turned on by reading the nasty thoughts of others, but my bigger turn on is typing messages that feeds into someone's fantasies. Anyway, just for fun, I thought I would post a message I sent to someone this morning. It is not all that well writen, but it gets the point across....

….My girlfriend is one of those gals that probably have more gay male friends than she does female friends, which is how I met you. I had been out of work for a while and, after losing my house through a foreclosure, my girlfriend introduced me to you with the hope that you would let me stay in your extra bedroom for a few months or so. To be honest, my girlfriend was the jealous type and her motivation was to hook me up with a male roommate (even if he was gay) so she wouldn’t have to worry about me fucking a female roommate. The fact that the only access to the one bathroom in your tiny apartment was through your bedroom concerned me a little, but I was okay with it if you were. Your only stipulation was that you didn’t want a straight roommate to cramp your lifestyle, and you wanted to continue your home life without any modifications. It didn’t take long for me to figure out just what you were referring to…..

On my very first morning, your bedroom door was wide open as you sat naked in front of your computer stroking your semi-hard cock. I didn’t know if you were trying to hit on me, or just shock me, but I decided to play along and I acted completely un-phased by the situation; leaving the bathroom door wide open as I undressed and jumped in the shower. The reality, however, was that I was so turned on at the thought of watching you masturbating in front of me, that my cock was rock hard before I could even get my clothes off. I stood in the shower with my back to you while I feverishly jacked myself off while I thought about your beautiful hard cock.

After my shower, I decided to call your bluff so I walked over to you and got on my knees behind you; whispering into your ear “you know I don’t have any financial way to pay you for rent, right; so why don’t you just take your hands off of your cock and put them on the table?” As I reached around and grabbed your cock far tighter than you expected, I started to jerk you off as hard as I could as we both watched some dude get fucked up his ass on your computer. About I minute later, I could feel your warm cum run down the back of my knuckles as I was overwhelmed with the fantasy of being your private whore; my cock was rock hard as I wondered what would happen tomorrow morning…..
Alan
Major Orgasm

Return to Just Chattin'