Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:06 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

What's your favourite moment during orgasm?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

What's your favourite moment during orgasm?

the moment before
63%
the first squirt
28%
later squirts
9%

Total votes : 64

Postby mickey » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:18 pm

Its funny cuz I can never tell what sort of orgasm it'll be until it happens. Sometimes I think it'll be huge, and its not :( .
The other night I had one that I thought would be regular, but was really INTENSE. Weird. For me, I think it has to do with how much stress I was under earlier in the day. If I had a rough day with alot stress, and I jerk off later that evening, its usually pretty intense....almost emotional. But if I had a good day and I jerkoff, its usually nothing special.

Is anyone else like this?
mickey
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Ashley » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:34 pm

I love the moment just before the first squirt.
Ashley
Lieutenant Libido

Postby ilikeitalot » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:46 pm

I voted the first spurt... but I guess it's that *and* the split second before... as the cum is surging up my shaft.

-ilikeitalot
ilikeitalot

Postby latinmusclepapi » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 am

Although I love the sensation of the orgasm, I wish it would be possible to have that feeling without having to cum. Usually after I orgasm or cum, I just get tired of masturbating for a few hours at the least.
latinmusclepapi
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby footman » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:52 pm

In a way I was surprised by this poll. For me I'd say it's the first spurt because it's a visual thing tied to the incredible feeling of the climax.

But I think I understand the "just before" too and I do enjoy that immensely. I think it's the fact that you know you can't stop it and you're going to cum.
footman
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby rideme2 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:28 pm

For me the moment before. Thats when my cock gets rigid the head gets bigger,and the tingling i get all over my body, right before i explode.My body still shakes after, and looking at my cum all over my stomach and chest.
rideme2
Private Privates

Postby raincoaster » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:25 pm

I like that moment just before you come, when your cock sort of takes on a life of its own and starts spasming a bit. If you let go, it will actually wave up and down on its own and, if you are close enough, will cum on its own when its ready without you stroking. Its that moment when you have crossed the point of no return and couldn't keep from cumming if you wanted to.
sex: male
orientation: straight, married 28 years
cock: little over 6 inches hard, 4 1/2" soft
interests: home and beach nudist
circumsized: yes
jerk off: once daily, naked
raincoaster
Lieutenant Libido

Previous

Return to Just Chattin'