Premier Online Masturbation Community Masturbation Page Forum Index

View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:47 am
Masturbation Page Forum News and Updates

Yanks
Back to MP | Web Chat | Sex Toys

Which hand do you masturbate with (guys)

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderators: WaccoMan, BigBob, Alan, Zipgun, Wanker023, nj_stroker2002

Postby Wanker023 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:11 pm

I use my right hand both to start off and finish. I don't know why I can't anywhere near close with my left. I'm surprised to see so many other guys here finish off only with their right hand.
Wanker023
Major Orgasm

Postby peter s » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:55 pm

i use both hands
peter s

Postby lou50 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:27 pm

I masturbate with my right hand and my cock is straight
Last edited by lou50 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
57 married male
pantie sniffer
I masturbate once or twice a day.
pm's are welcome.
lou50
Major Orgasm

Postby MRBLOBBYOFCO » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm right handed and usually wank with that hand too. I'll sometimes wank a bit with my left hand but as far as cumming is concerned it has to be my right hand. I sometimes cup my balls in my left hand as I'm wanking.

:)
MRBLOBBYOFCO
Lieutenant Libido

Postby cummigy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:02 am

Usually right handed with just a little bit of the left. As the poster before me, when I want to cum, it's with the right.
cummigy
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Jimmy55 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:58 pm

right :lol:
Jimmy55

Postby bugleone » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:37 am

Although I have always used my right hand for writing etc., I am actually ambidextrous and now use either/or hand for self stimulation. For many years I did only use my right hand then found that the sensation could be subtly different with my left. Nowdays, I frequently only use my left but often use both in different ways of stimulation in the same session,...I actually have a large 'repertoire' of methods, positions, and angles both physical and mental. I tend to go thru periods of enjoying a particular set of methods and moves and then suddenly change to quite different things,...as you get older it's good to keep variation in play. I also used to use quite a lot of pressure/grip but yet again, I have varied things over the years that I now use a wide range of pressure, tension, grip and movement.

In a typical session I may start of with just my fly unzipped or just a few of the buttons undone at the top so that the head of my penis can droop out,..then I lightly brush the outer edge of the foreskin which is very sensitive, using the thumb of my left hand. As it hardens, fills out and rears up, I squeeze the lower shaft gently with my right hand. Often, I watch things developing in a mirror. Because my penis is quite thick, I then have to release another button so that it can grow and 'escape' from my fly,..I quite like and enjoy this. Once I get to this stage, I use both hands to gently stroke and squeeze the shaft until I'm fully erect and it's starting to twitch and flex slightly. Now I unbutton or unzip completely so that I can free my balls and stimulate underneath them. Next, comes a small highlight of the session when I slowly ease back my foreskin and enjoy the great feeling of stimulating the bare glans for the first time,..this I do with the 'ring' of my left hand thumb and finger to very lightly caress the corona and pushed back foreskin. Depending on the time I have available, I may now release my belt and puch down trousers and underpants and, if sitting or lying, 'thrust' up into my left hand while lightly massaging my balls with my right,...or, I sometimes use my right hand to shoot photos with a small digital camera. When I have enjoyed a satisfying session, I may or not have an orgasm by various final 'teasing' methods such as moving my foreskin up and down by gripping it at the base of the shaft. Sometimes I use very little movement to reach climax and at other times i thrust very forcibly into and thru both hands.
Last edited by bugleone on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
bugleone
Masturbater Sergeant

which hand?

Postby daveyboy601 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:22 am

i need three; one for wanking, one for mouseing and one for typing. anyone out there got a spare hand?
daveyboy601
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Jack M. » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:46 am

I'm right handed and use my right hand to masturbate.
Jack M.
Private Privates

Postby total_tp » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Right hand.always.
total_tp
Corporal Cum-dumpster

Postby Filip » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm right handed and I use my right hand to stroke if I'm not at the computer. However, I usually am at the computer and use my right hand to work the mouse and my left hand to work my cock. Sometimes I will finish with my right hand. I used to never be able to cum with my left hand, but now that is not a problem.
Married str8 male, 30-something.
I am spoogysmith1 on Yahoo IM, [email protected] on AIM, spoogysmith on MSN, [email protected] on Google Talk.
Flickr photos: http://flic.kr/ps/JQ38f, My Tumblr: http://silasxxxxx.tumblr.com/. Chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/silasmeacham/
Message me!
Filip
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby str8mate » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm right-handed and I always use my left hand to jerk-off with. I've tried using my right hand on a few ocassions, but it's not as stimulating. Perhaps I've just gotten used to using my left...though I can't ever remember using my right, unless it was to hold some masturbation device that I could thrust into.
str8mate
Captain ImaCummin'

Postby raincoaster » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 am

I'm right handed and my cock is straight. I always use my right hand to masturbate.
sex: male
orientation: straight, married 28 years
cock: little over 6 inches hard, 4 1/2" soft
interests: home and beach nudist
circumsized: yes
jerk off: once daily, naked
raincoaster
Lieutenant Libido

Postby Hiff » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 pm

I use the left and is also lefthanded by birth. My cock bends a little bit to the left
Hiff
Private Privates

Postby dickhardy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Like several other right handed guys, while I use my left hand usually to begin - I'm usually surfing at the time - I always finish with my right hand doing the stroking. By then my left hand is rubbing my balls and then most times getting ready to catch my cum.
dickhardy
Lieutenant Libido

PreviousNext

Return to Just Chattin'